Carefully hand-shelled, our raw cashews retain their sweet, fresh, creamy flavor. They are perfect for snacking, salads, nut butters and cheeses, and more. Native to Brazil, these raw cashews are rich in healthy monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, polyunsaturated and saturated fats, as well as being a good source of vitamin K.
The high level of Magnesium Ojio cashews possess is remarkable at 20% the daily recommended value per serving; magnesium being an essential part of great nutrition. Being a true superfood with multiple layers of nutrients, Ojio cashews are also an effective source of Iron and Zinc.
- High in magnesium
- Essential Omega 9 fatty acid
- Incredible sweet & smooth flavor in raw form
- Potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper and selenium
- Rich in folate and vitamin K
- Heart-Protective Monounsaturated Fats
- Oleic acid