Sweet and fragrant, Ojio White Mulberries are loaded with Vitamin C containing healthy portions of iron, calcium, and dietary fiber. Eating these sweet antioxidant berries was regarded as a symbol of wisdom by the ancients, and snacking on these chewy organic berries is certainly a wise choice.
On top of the amazingly sweet flavor, between that of a raspberry and a raisin, White Mulberries are a source of raw food protein, and have been recently hailed as one of the most superb superfoods for recipes calling for mixed fruits, and as an incredibly healthy snack. Past and Present, they are used in classic desserts and to make the traditional mulberry wines found around the world.
- Sweet with natural plant sugars
- Healthy amounts of protein, antioxidants, Iron, dietary fiber
- Used in trail mixes, pies, pie crusts, cookies, muffins, jams and as a topping on cereal, oatmeal, ice cream, yogurt, or as a snack by itself
- 135% daily total of Vitamin C per serving
- Source of iron, calcium, and dietary fiber
- 100% Organic Certified
- Raw & Gluten-free
- Kosher Certified